Saturday, March 20, 2010

Give me one more day!

So we have light at the end of the tunnel. The only thing left to do is grout about half of it! I won't go on and on about how much I hate grouting especially with black grout. I am going to need all new shirts when I am done. I have ruined a new shirt every day, I can say my work looks good but I make huge messes doing it. I don't know how those pro's tile and grout with out getting it all over them. I find myself cleaning crap out of my hair and sad to say bra? The guy who has done the electrical and framing came over in the middle of me grouting and I had my shoes off. He looked right at my feet and asked me if I was grouting with my toes. I was standing in the tub while I rinsed the walls off and did not realize that I had turned my feet totally black! I guess this project has turned me into a mad woman on a mission.

No comments: