Monday, May 9, 2011

Moms memories for mothers day!

             These are some of my kids funny moments...


Avri...(she was about 4)I use to do all my shopping at Albertson's.  Avri was my little side kick. I was having a bad day and had been venting to my dad earlier (avri must have been on the defense).  So Avri and I go to Albertsons. I get my groceries and at the check out the lady says "do you have your albertsons card?" I hand her my keys (the card is on my key ring)  Avri says... to the cashier All puffed up hands on the hips "I just don't understand why you think you can keep charging my mom for her own key's over and over every time we come in here!" 


Hattie...(she was 3) She use to love the book "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" She was sitting on the couch reading it one day.. "There was an ol lady who swallowed a sly, I don't know why she swallowed the sly, she swallowed a spider, a cat,a dog, a goat, a cow... (she looks up so confused hands in the air) mom how she do that?" 


Belle...(she was 7)She came home from school and said she was starving because she threw her hamburger in the garbage at lunch time. Me "why?" Belle..."ummm... because they said they made the Patti out of a cow." ME.."where did you think hamburger came from? "  Belle "the store" 


Abby... (she was 7) We are driving up and over a canyon pass. The elevation was at about 10,000 feet. Abby says she is to scared to look up because we are so high.  We stopped to take a picture and Abby asked me how much higher we had to go.  I say "we are at the top" She looks up at the sky and says "Wow the sky is much higher than I thought it was" 


Kyle...(he was 7) we are remodeling our kitchen and Kyle is sitting at the table eating lunch out of the blue he says "Dad don't you wish you had a Canadian?"  Matt laughs and says "what does that mean?"  Kyle " they work for free so you don't have to, heard it on the TV"


Tallon...(he was 4) Me "tell me 3 reasons why you love me" Tallon " Because Jesus says to love every one " Me that's 1 Tallon " because you said its not nice to tell people I don't like them" me k that's 2  Tallon " because you are my mom" 



No comments: