Sunday, April 17, 2011

An afternoon at Antelope Island!

Pals!
Grandma and grandpa came all the way from Texas to spend spring break with the grandkids.  Saturday turned out to be a perfect weather day. We all decided to head to Antelope Island. Of all the years living in Utah this is the first time we have gone to Antelope Island. It is an amazing place to visit.
Grandma and Grandpa
Abby "Gosh ...I wish dad would have brought his gun so he could shoot that and bring it home"
There are around 700 buffalo on the island!
Kyle "Mom can you take a picture of me with my drink, so I never forget what I drank today" 
Hattie and Belle
Abby looking  out  to getting a closer view!
The View!
This water is 28% salt. They say you float like a cork in the water because it is so dense. The ocean is  only 3% salt.

Can I see? He had just jumped up and smacked his head on the view finder.
Grandma Geri, Avri and Hattie
Grandma and Hattie...Love this one!
Grandpa Kent With a few of the grandkids!





Cool looking picture!

No comments: